Mounting Kit - Metris Rear Door Pair Window Curtains
Mounting plates for TWO Metris Rear Door Windows. Includes (12) adhesive backed stainless steel plates with protective film and (1) adhesive primer pouch.
- Set your rear door curtain against the plastic window trim and align it against the glass tightly. Press it in so the seams of the curtain fit as tightly as possible against the glass.
- Start with the top row of magnet pouches for easier installation or have a friend hold the curtain up while you install each stainless-steel plate. Press the seams near each magnet pouch as close to the window as possible.
- Using a pencil or chalk, mark where each pouch will need to be placed along the window frame. Each plate should go underneath where each pouch sits while the curtain is pressed against the glass.
- Take some light cleaning solution or rubbing alcohol and clean the area with a damp cloth and allow to dry. Take the included primer pouch and gently clean the areas the plates will adhere to.
- Peel off the adhesive backing and protective film on the metal plates and carefully set where the curtain magnets will rest when the rear door curtains are up. Press down lightly and hold for 10 seconds and smooth out each plate.
- Place the curtains back on each rear door window and latch the pouch magnets to the metal plates. Make sure the magnets line up each time for a maximum blackout!
- Remove protective film to reveal stainless-steel finish!